First of all, I have to say as a whole, the girls didn’t impress me as well as the boys did. Once again, the rating system is * (Stars) with four being the highest.
- Ta-Tynisa Wilson “Only Girl in the World”- * It was a big mistake for Ta-Tynisa to sing this song. She was way off-key and she has no power in her voice like Rhianna. Plus her dress was horrible.
- Naima Adedapo “Summertime”-*** Naima is sassy thing with great vocals. Interesting taste in fashion. She is one of few girls tonight that owned the stage.
- Kendra Chantelle “Impossible- ** Kendra was just average. Se had no flair in voice until the final note.
- Rachel Zavita “Criminal”- ** Rachel chose an interesting arrangement for this song and it almost worked. She’s very saucy.
- Karen Rodriguez “Hero”- * This song was too big for her. When she sung part of the song in Spanish, that showed some potential.
- Lauren Turner “Seven Day Fool”- *** Lauren has great vocals. Doesn’t stand out enough yet.
- Ashthon Jones “Love Over Me” -**** Was she wearing a corset? She has mad vocals. Smoldering presence.
- Julie Zorrilla “Breakaway”-* Was she dressed for her super sweet sixteen party or for Idol? Once again we have a girl who is taking on a song that was too big for her and was sharp at times.
- Haley Reinhart “Fallin”- *** A jazzy and sultry performance. Not perfect but she owned the stage.
- Thia Megia “Out Here On My Own”- **** Hard to believe this girl is only 15. Strong opening and incredible vocals. She commands the stage without moving.
- Lauren Alaina “Turn on the Radio”- **** Lauren made a bold choice and it paid off. Country music is her comfort zone.
- Pia Toscano “I’ll Stand by You’- **** Pia is an ambitious girl for her age. The top girl this season with a flawless performance. She’s a powerhouse that can only get better.