Hello everyone that reads this blog. Sorry I have been lax on posting on here, so many things have been going on that it’s been hard to sit down and blog but now I am back and going to try to keep up with my 2-3 posts a day routine. Down to what this entry is about, my “Before I Turn 40” Bucket List. What does this have to do with pop culture? Most of the stuff on this is pop culture-related.
- Show off my knowledge of pop culture on a game show (I thought this would be accomplished by the audition I went to for Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? “Movie Week” but I just got an email today saying I have not been selected to be in the contestants pool. Prehaps next year.)
- Get one of my photos published in a national publication.
- Attend a taping of The Ellen Degeneres Show.
- Get backstage access and a photo pass to a concert of No Doubt, Fun., Lady Gaga, or Pitbull
- Meet Neil Patrick Harris
- My blog winning some award.
- One of the videos that I create go viral.
- Direct a music video.